Dates, Times + Locations
Group runs are every weekend starting at 6am (to beat the heat!). We meet at Anthem Fitness on 10902 S Eastern Ave. Times/location are subject to change depending on which season is in session (trail season in Summer changes weekly). Cross training sessions like Speed Workouts, Aqua classes and more are also available! Ask Coach Nancy for more information.
REGISTER for Fall Season
August 8 /
Fall Season Starts
Fall Season starts August 8 - November 14!
This 16-week educational endurance program is devoted to getting individuals of all athletic backgrounds MOVING and HEALTHY via running and walking. We specialize in EDUCATING WHILE TRAINING.
What can one expect to receive when signing up for a season?
Program development for the beginning to advanced half marathoner, plus step by step guide to proper run/walk form for brand new athletes.
- Weekly Saturday morning meetings which include:
- Lecture on all endurance related topics from nutrition to form to cross training, just to name a few.
- Scattered professional guest speakers in the wellness field.
- Appropriately routed mileage or time in some of the best run spots in the valley.
- Hydration stops/support.
- Weekly emailed 'homework' for race prep or training maintenance.
- Constant communication with your coach/coaches via text and email.
- Access to great deals and training with Anthem Fitness and other major retailers.
- Education far surpassing just what's necessary for the workout itself, and providing the tools for an overall healthy athletic lifestyle.
Spring Training Starts
New year, new you! Start the year off right with this 16-week course to jumpstart your fitness goals. Check back for more details!
Summer Trail Fun Starts
Fall in love with the outdoors and learn how to safely run on all different terrains. Check back for more details!